Looking to buy a coffee maker and wondering what are the best coffee makers in town? This is a common question every coffee-lover has in mind.
Sometimes purchasing a good product can be a really hard decision. Its not about just grabbing the best in the lot.
It has to be best no doubt, but most of the decision making comes down to factors like preferences, lifestyle, and the personal taste of coffee you’ve developed over the years.
If you are one of those people at the beginner level, getting a simple maker can be helpful. However, for the more experienced and high-level coffee enthusiast, a rather durable and outstanding choice would make their day.
In this piece, we have gathered some of the best and durable drip beverage makers you can find in the market. So lets go ahead and explore what are the best coffee makers for a pro.
The Features Of Good Coffee Makers
We won’t go long into the details of what makes coffee makers great. However, we would still like to highlight all those features that are key to making a coffee maker from good to being exceptional.
- Size is a huge contributing factor to buying a coffee maker of your choice. If you need just one cup of coffee in the morning, there is no point in buying one that makes ten. You’d rather opt for the single serving ones. For those who need more than one cup should not select the single serves coffee makers.
- Auto-Start is one of the best features you could find. By programming the machine to start brewing at a specific time in the morning, you don’t have to worry about running up to the coffee maker every time, especially when you’re late.
- Auto shut-off is also a great feature you should definitely consider because there are times when you’re just too busy and turning it off can just slip out of mind. At times like these, when the coffee maker turns off itself, it will save you a lot.
- When you’re about to purchase one of those really high-end products, its best you check out the warranty. The product SHOULD definitely have one, especially when the house is crowded with kids and/or pets.
- The machine should have a built-in water filter. Remember, it can improve the taste but the performance will be the same, every time.
- Which filter would you prefer, the reusable one or the paper ones? Though the most common are the paper filters. However, the pose a threat to the environment too. The reusable filters are made in a high-quality mesh and out of stainless steel. They are a good option if you ask me.
- If you’re running late from work and you need your coffee now, you can pause the machine in between brewing and be on the go. There are some machines that offer the feature of mid-brewing pause.
Now we have lined up the amazing features of coffee makers that you should definitely consider. Let’s now move to the what are the best coffee makers.
The List Of The Best Coffee Makers
Listed below are the coffee makers we feel are worth your investment. Have a look at each and see if you can find the one of your taste and preference.
- Moccamaster KBG 741 10-Cup
- Hamilton Beach 49980A Single Serve Coffee Brewer
- Keurig k475
- Keurig k575
- Ninja Coffee Bar Brew System With Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
Read on to know more about each machine at a glance.
Want to buy a high-end machine for your high-end taste? Get hold of this coffee maker that has everything you need in a good machine.
It’s a durable machine that may not look as fancy as many others in the market, but the coffee maker makes hell of a coffee. It is meant to last long because its sturdy and durable.
It may be a little pricy but the investment will not go to waste since you know its durable enough to last for years.
|Quick brewing.Auto shut-off.Hot plate included.Simple.High-end product.||Hefty on price.Less programming options.|
This is one of those machines that you can buy in the market at a lower price. However, you cover most of the basic features in the price.
If you are one of those who like a single cup or two, this machine is perhaps ideal. Because you get two different tanks, there is one for single serves.
It’s a great choice, especially for those at the beginner level.
|Option to choose coffee strength.Auto shut-off.Compatible with different pods.Separate tanks for single serve and carafe.||Short power cord.Not a durable machine.No reusable filter.|
Any fussy coffee lover would simply adore this machine. Its meant to be for such people. Highly easy to use and simple to adapt to.
Having the choice of brewing different sizes of coffee, it is an ideal choice for the entire household with different coffee tastes and preferences.
If you just want to have a warm glass of water, not coffee, you also have that choice.
You also have the ability to choose between temperatures of your preferences. For those who like their coffee light can set at lower temperatures while those with strong taste buds can choose the high option.
|Auto-start.Auto shut-off.Easy to use.Smart setting to remember choices.Brews coffee within minute.||Too tall.No carafe added.|
When it comes to the Keurig k475 vs Keurig k575 run-off, this machine always has the lead. There are many reasons for it too. Let’s have a look at those.
The tank is fairly large and you can get at least 10 cups of coffee at a time. Also, with the option of choosing a cup size of your preference is another thing to adore about the machine.
You can set the temperature to whichever level you wish. Also, being able to choose the strength of coffee is an added plus. You can also get hot water as per demand.
The machine is quite easy to use and clean as well. A fine choice if I must say.
|Multiple choice settings.Quick and easy.Affordable.Choice between pods.||Only compatible with Keurig capsules.|
This is a coffee bar that has endless features and programming. Want to pay for this baby? The decision will be a good one, we feel, if you invest in this machine.
You can get coffee in 6 unique brewing sizes. Also, you get the choice of 5 different types of brews. There is also the option of getting iced coffee and milk frothing along with a recipe book.
|Auto-start option.Thermal heating and iced beverage option.Lots of attachments.Can select desired water amount.Self-cleaning feature.||No auto shut-off.Not compatible with single serve pods.|
If you want to choose between Keurig’s coffee makers; you can get a complete review and buying guide about Keurig K475 vs K575.
While you will find countless coffee makers in the market, we have tried to pick out those that are the best. Here is another interesting article about 10 Best K-Cup Keurig Coffee Flavors.
Only after using one of these machines will you know what are the best coffee makers.
Very nice article and presentation is excellent
keep it up
Good morning with a nice coffee
Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.
Without Coffee, there would be no Country.
No Country = No World.
Coffee makes the world go round I guess…
Nice article bro