Springtime is just around the corner! With the onset of the best season, get ready for some entertainment and enjoyable events as New York City finally returns to life. And while there may be many things to do, like visit the Central Park or hop on a boat to admire the breathtaking sunsets on the Hudson River, we bet nothing would interest a foodie as much as the 2020 NYC Bacon and Beer Classic.
So, if you are looking forward to celebrating the best things in life, we insist you attend the festival at the Brooklyn Expo Centre on April 11, 2020.
Hang With Friends and Grab a Drink
The Bacon and Beer Classic is a next-level spring kick-off party held at an epic location in Brooklyn, New York. For foodies, it shall be a paradise to enjoy craft beer from some of the best local brewers, indulge in decadent bacon dishes, and participate in fun games and contests.
Expect 30 local restaurants and top East Coast brewers to join in and pamper you with bold bacon-inspired dishes and 100+ craft varietals in beer. Also, you can meet your foodie friends from around the world who have a shared love for food and beer. All you have to do is get your tickets. Then you and your pals get to experience the most enjoyable time of the year.
Continue the Fun & Stay the Night Nearby
With NYC in full bloom and thousands of local attractions around, why limit the fun to a one-day festival? Explore the whole city by staying overnight at a nearby hotel. While there are many in Jersey City, we believe two of them shall ensure you a comfortable and memorable stay. Enclosed are the names and details.
1. Hyatt House Jersey City
One of the top hotels in Jersey City, Hyatt House Jersey City is well connected to NYC. Located right next to the NY Waterway ferry and the PATH train, it ensures enthusiastic visitors a quick commute to Brooklyn EXPO Center and other top sights around the city. Besides, it comes along with a few other irreplaceable perks. Let’s look at the top highlights of this hotel.
- Modern & spacious suites packed with home-like amenities,
- Panoramic views of the New York skyline and the Hudson River from its Terrace Lounge,
- Restaurant on-site,
- Free breakfast, and
In short, it’s a home away from home, never robbing you of the homey comforts during your stay.
2. The William Vale
Located in hip Brooklyn, this hotel is just three minutes away from Brooklyn EXPO Center for guests arriving by car. Apart from that, it promises the following things and facilities.
- Vale Pool, which is the longest hotel pool in Brooklyn,
- Vale Terrace, an open-air venue for enjoying events, and
- Delectable dishes cooked by Andrew Carmellini, an award-winning chef of The Dutch.
No matter which hotel you select either promises luxury at its best.
If You Need Another Snack After the Festival
Are you still hungry? You can always grab a bite at the following top restaurants and cafes:
- Bread and Salt
How to Make it a Weekend of Fun
Can’t get enough of NYC? Then, you should extend your office leave and stay over for the weekend or add a couple more days for maximum fun by engaging in one or many of the activities listed below:
- Buy a ticket to enjoy cruising in Circle Line Sightseeing to behold the Manhattan skyline, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and other iconic places.
- Rent a bike to pedal through the Central Park and take lovely routes blossoming with flowers. Admire the beauty of Spring and explore the city on your way.
- If you can stay until April 15, you can attend the Tribeca Film Festival to take pleasure in live music and special events. Like every year, it shall feature documentaries from talented filmmakers.
- Again, if you can extend your stay until April 14, you can very well attend the concert by Soda Stereo at Barclays Center.
- Attend Smorgasburg, NYC’s largest outdoor food festival, and savor lip-smacking snacks presented by 100+ food vendors.
A Call-Out to All Foodies!
Let’s leave the brutal winter days behind and celebrate a season of new beginnings by tasting craft beer and indulging in bacon delight at the 2020 NYC Bacon and Beer Classic festival. Quell your eager taste buds, and enjoy your stay in NYC by attending several other events and activities, too.
nice article, make me wanna grab a ticket to re-visit
I would really love to visit 2020 NYC BACON AND BEER THIS SPRING though I won’t probably make it :/
This article made me really sad about it … good job though 😉