Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for DailyMorningCoffee. Please note that I may edit your post to correct spelling or grammatical errors. I prefer posts that:
– present a unique insight or perspective
– shed a different light on a topic, or consider it from a fresh angle
– take a practical approach that lets readers apply the information in their own lives, today.
Topics – Topics can vary, I will categorize them and submit them accordingly. Anything that helps my readers to improve their knowledge and enjoyment of life will be welcome on DMC. Topics that you feel are not suited to the “niche” of your website or blog may find its place in mine.
Minimum post length – Your post should be as long as you need it to be, in order to convey your message. Will publish posts that vary greatly in length. Anything goes, length isn’t a factor, but quality is. Stick with your own style and voice, and choose a length that sits well with you.
Post formatting requirements – Feel free to submit your content in Word or plain text format. It would be great if you could also follow these points in preparing your post.
– Please don’t use bold font in your post’s prose.
– Subheadings: wrap any subheadings in your post in tags, or simply bold them so they stand out.
– Links: if you want to mark up a link and link text using HTML, by all means do so. Otherwise, include the URL in brackets within the prose, immediately after the text you like to use as the link text.
Please do include everything you want to have included with your post in your submission. If you want to include links, paste them in the spot where you want them to go. If you want to include a specific image, send it in. Don’t assume I’ll know what information you want, and where: you need to be specific.
Linking – If it’s relevant to the topic you are writing about, you are welcome to link back to your blog within the post. Keep in mind that this relevancy is very important. If I feel your post includes too many links back to your own blog, I may remove them, or reject the post. A high-quality, helpful post will get people checking out who you are more effectively than will lots of links back to your blog.
Images – Every article on DailyMorningCoffee requires at-least one image to be displayed in the Excerpt Section on the home page. It is required that you send an associated image with the article and ensure that the image is marked for reuse.
Re-publishing terms – For now, I am not too keen on maintaining the sole authority to publish. I know many authors submit their articles across websites, which is perfectly OK for me.
By-line requirements -Author’s bio, can include upto 3 links(website/twitter/facebook/RSS Feed etc). All links will be a ‘NoFollow‘ link unless requested for a ‘DoFollow‘ which has it’s own requirements and limitations. Do contact me for more details.
Latest posts by Praveen Rajarao (see all)
- Top 10 Best Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $100 - February 19, 2017
- Grammarly Review – A Blogger’s Perfect Tool - February 16, 2017
- How To Get Traffic From Instagram For Your Blog - February 14, 2017