If you are about to have your website designed, it is essential for you to know the importance played by your web design. There are many aspects that describe a good web site design. These are factors such as user friendliness, informative, easily accessible as well as attractive to the users. Here are examples of top ten websites with impressive designs:
- National Society of Collegiate Scholar: This website was originally designed to serve the needs of the millennial generation. The web pages are characterized by resizable photo, mobile layout as well as a clear focus on the company’s membership giving way for an amazing inviting find.
- Dadaab stories: Awesome is the best term to describe this website. The website is designed in a manner that transports you to the Dadaab village in Africa via movie like headers and attractive features that seamlessly seem to transform over diverse mediums. It gives you an experience of a lifetime; a design that anyone would certainly want.
- More Hazard: Besides music, they also know how to design a responsive website design. It has an impressive turntable and a simple focus making it more user friendly. If not to listen to the music, check out More Hazard to see the web design.
- Contents magazine: Their website is a perfect example of a responsive web design and how it can improve branding. For instance, the logo adjusts easily for any screens while the imagery at the background coming out clear as well as fresh. It is also well organized making the readership have an easy time accessing the articles.
- Boston Globe: Considering the amount of information that goes through this website day in day out, it would be wrong not to recognize how organized this website is. It continues to be a perfect example of the way firms can maximize webpage viewing experience across a huge range of visitors.
- Bienville Capital Management: It appears on this list because of the seamless transitions between its web pages. Unlike other sites, this site never redirects you when you want to navigate to a different page. Web pages in this site usually transit so smoothly with fading and sliding animation features.
- Whiteboard website: Visit this site to check the blurry effect of the background on the site. Do you want to find out on your own? Start by narrowing your browser to a mobile breakpoint or alternatively use a mobile device and then click the menu icon. Watch how the background is transformed using the blur effect; it is simply stunning and inviting.
- Cyclemon: Illustrations are simply beautiful as they are presented using parallax scrolling. If you love parallax scrolling effect, check out this website.
- Coffee Surfing illy: Although page transition in this website is not seamless, the half page scrolling is nevertheless appealing and attractive. Upon scrolling, the web page gets divided into two and then scroll in the opposite.
- Wink TTD: the people who designed this website did a fantastic job. The site is interactive as well as responsive. Whether you are browsing via large iMac screen or making use of a small iPhone, you will find the design as well as the animation highly consistent.
Latest posts by Praveen Rajarao (see all)
- 5 Must Have Eco-friendly Kitchen Gadgets - November 16, 2017
- How to Show Unlimited Upgrades and Finishes Through Virtual Reality - November 3, 2017
- 10 Unique Ways to Light up Your Living Room - October 31, 2017