The process that interacts between the blog, blog owners and the blog readers is called blog commenting. It is the perfect method for the readers to share their thoughts and ask the questions related to the blog post.
Importance of blog comments
Blog comments will make the blog successful by emerging a community around it. Through comments the readers are allowed to share their thoughts or to join in the discussion related to the blog post. A good relationship can be maintained with other bloggers which helps to build the popularity of the blog. If another blog owner is leaving the comments with his/her blog link, then it is a great source to catch new blogs of same niche. Comments on blogs can keep the blog post updated. Also the search engines consider the comments as content, so if a reader left comment which is related to your topic, then the writer of the post can reply with a search engine optimised and keyword rich comment. This makes the blog to perform well in search engines. But it is vital for the blog administrator to moderate and remove the spam contents before publishing to maintain the reputation.
Tips to convert your readers into commenters
- The post should contain useful, interesting and unique content. Also it is essential to add some special food for thought to the readers. Then it robotically attracts the readers to write about the post with valid words in the commenting section.
- Request them to share their opinions about the blog post or leave an interesting question related to the post at the final point of the blog post. This would make the readers to share their ideas and answers which is relevant to the blog post.
- Adding commentluv plugin is a well-known and popular way of changing the readers into commenters as it displays the recent blog post of the commenters if they own a blog.
- The author of the blog post should not forget to reply to the commenters. If so, it would make them to encourage leaving a comment for every blog post they read.
- There should not be any registration process for the readers to leave their reply. Also it is suggested not to use CAPTHA verification to put comments, as it may irritate the readers and would make them to leave the blog without commenting.
- The top commenters should be rewarded with cash prize or giveaway so as to boost them to leave comment in every blog post.
- If the posts contain evaluation of two products or controversial content, then there is no doubt in getting the reader’s reply as comment.
- The writer should accept the criticism in comments and should reply with an explanation of the blog post with a personal touch. Do not hesitate to edit the post if anything wrong is identified by the commenters.
It is important that the organizer of the blog should check the spam comments and if required or the comments are genuine, then these spam comments should unspam n approved. It would be good for the author to send an email to the commenters by thanking them personally.
Try these honest ways and turn your readers into commenters!
Author bio: Nirmala is a blogger, founder of mymagicfundas.com. She is a gracious, active woman from Chennai, India. She is interested in writing articles and loves to surf the net. Connect with her on Facebook.
Latest posts by Praveen Rajarao (see all)
- Coffee The Only Energy Boost That’s Good For Your Body - August 17, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress Survey Plugins - July 18, 2017
- Top Rated PS4 Games in 2017 - July 12, 2017