Does your audience interact with you on Twitter? Are you able to harness the true power of Twitter?
Not all of us are social media Jedi. Only a few people really know how to leverage the power of social media. And Guy Kawasaki is one of them.
Former Apple Chief evangelist, Guy Kawasaki has around 1.49M followers on Twitter.
If you want to manage your twitter account as Guy Kawasaki does, read this post.
You will come across inside details that will take your Twitter account management to the next level.
Your tweets decide your success on Twitter. Here are top five tips that will make sure you write awesome tweets:
- Every tweet you post should pass a retweet test. This means your tweets should carry a value so that your followers can feel compelled to retweet them.
- Guy Kawasaki believes that you should earn the right to promote. This means you should tweet to inform, inspire and entertain people. Then, you will earn the right to promote. If you start promoting products on your twitter handle from the beginning, your followers will pass over you.
- If you want to stand out in the crowd on Twitter, the only way is to be bold about the topics you cover.
- Add graphics to your post. This will double your engagement on this ever-popular social media platform.
- The biggest mistake most social media marketers make is not to tweet regularly. If you really want to to harness the power of Twitter, you should tweets daily.
Once you know what to tweet, then comes how to tweet.
Guy Kawasaki uses following Twitter applications to manage his twitter account.
We are bombarded by information all the time. Do you think all information is important?
The answer is a big resounding ‘No’. Only a few stories really matters to you and your followers.
Alltop enables you to get the right information to share with your followers.
It collects the headlines of the latest stories from the best blogs and sites. As Alltop has topics from adoption to food, photography, science, religion, sports, politics, automobiles, Macintosh, and hundreds of other subjects, you will always find topics relevant to your niche.
And once you get good topics, you can share it with your audience on Twitter.
Alltop simply works as an online magazine rack, enabling you to keep an eye on what matters to you.
This powerful Twitter tool is helpful for organizing, real-time tracking, and engagement. You can add a series of columns, including Search, Home, Notifications, Followers, Mentions, Messages, Activity, User, Likes, Trending, Lists, Collections, and Scheduled.
The best thing about TweetDeck is its simple, yet powerful interface that will help you get the most out of Twitter.
Virtual Social Media Assistant
Guy Kawasaki attributes his success on Twitter to providing a lot of interesting links that most people love to tweet.
Well, if you think Guy Kawasaki posts all his tweets himself, you are absolutely wrong.
He employs ghostwriters.
So, you should hire virtual social media assistant to manage your twitter account if you don’t have enough time. The best thing about virtual social media assistant is that you will not have to train them. They are adept at how to use advanced social media tools to optimize success.
Some leading companies, such as Ninja VA, offer a free trial and money back guarantee on its virtual assistant services.
And you don’t need to shell out a fortune to hire a virtual social media assistant.
You can hire a social media virtual assistant for $6 to $10 per hour.
The secret of Guy Kawasaki’s success on Twitter is that he shares valuable, informative, and inspiring content that people love. And he covers all the time zones for optimum reach.
Use TweetDeck, virtual social media assistant and Alltop to share valuable content.
Remember that you need to earn the right to promote. Only then, you will be successful on Twitter.
What about you ? How do you manage your Twitter account? Have you ever used TweetDeck ? Do share your thought in the comment section. I’d love to hear about it.
Anupam Rajey is a seasoned marketer and sales expert. He is the CEO of Acelerar Tech, a leading KPO that provides adept virtual assistants for social media, Internet research, email & chat support, and more to help entrepreneurs save time every-day.
Google plus – https://plus.google.com/109614320271227238967
Twitter – https://twitter.com/anupamrajey
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/anupam-r-414120b
Latest posts by Praveen Rajarao (see all)
- Top 10 Best Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Under $100 - February 19, 2017
- Grammarly Review – A Blogger’s Perfect Tool - February 16, 2017
- How To Get Traffic From Instagram For Your Blog - February 14, 2017