The past two days, I spent more time on promoting my website to my circle of friends and family. I created a FaceBook Fan Page and also updated my website URL on all of my networking sites. While I am not sure how many of my friends would really be interested in “liking” my page or subscribing to my feed, I will keep blogging my heart out here noÂ matter what.
Being on twitter, I was trying to ReDesign my twitter background, and accidentally stumbled upon the below presentation made by Marta Majewska, Vice President, Digital & Social Media Strategist at Porter Novelli. I immediately felt like sharing this on my website. The twitter mantra is as simple as:
1. Fill up your Bio(Profile) completely
2. Always Retweet and thus give credit to other tweeters.
3. Limit the length of your tweets to 120 characters, thus allowing your followers to easily Retweet.
4. Grow your follower base by interesting and relevant tweets.
5. Do not follow too many people at once.
Latest posts by Praveen Rajarao (see all)
- Nespresso VertuoLine vs OriginalLine - December 5, 2017
- Black Friday Deals Comparison Spreadsheet in PDF – 2017 - November 23, 2017
- 5 Must Have Eco-friendly Kitchen Gadgets - November 16, 2017